Business NH Magazine announced today its prestigious Business of the Year award winners, which will be featured in the May issue. The following companies were chosen for their outstanding civic contributions and exceptional performance within their industry sector:
• Business Assistance Organization – NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership in Concord
• Business Services – Granite Clover Self Storage in Amherst
• Construction/Engineering/Real Estate – EnviroVantage in Epping
• Education/Nonprofit – New Hampshire Catholic Charities in Manchester
• Financial Services/Insurance – Optima Bank & Trust Company in Portsmouth
• Health Care – Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene in Keene
• Hospitality/Tourism – Tuscan Brands in Salem
• Manufacturing/Technology – RCD Components in Manchester
• Retail – Hannah Grimes Marketplace in Keene
All businesses must be nominated by a chamber of commerce executive. A Panel of Excellence, consisting of executives from the 2013 Business of the Year award winning businesses, selected this year’s recipients after careful consideration and great debate.
Awards will be presented at a special luncheon on Wednesday, May 29, 2014, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel at the Center of NH in Manchester. Tickets for the luncheon are $60 per person or $480 for a table of eight. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the NH Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives scholarship fund. To register, please visit www.eventsNH.com or call Amanda Arsenault at 603.626.6354 x213.