Seeking Asbestos Supervisor!
We are currently seeking a dedicated asbestos supervisor with experience in asbestos abatement. Projects are geared towards residential, commercial and government sectors in the NH, MA and ME area.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Meeting with Project Managers
- Being the Site Supervisor for Abatement Workers
- Ensuring that all federal and local asbestos laws are followed properly on site
- Meeting manpower requirements on projects
The right candidate will be comfortable with client interaction and possess the ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate professionalism. He or she will have a high degree of comfort in running crews and projects of various sizes.
- 3+ years of experience as an abatement supervisor
- Working knowledge of EPA & State Regulations
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when necessary (some travel in New England)
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated, personable and well organized
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Asbestos Supervisor License for NH (MA & ME a plus)
- OSHA 10 in construction training
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (not necessary but a plus)
Interested applicants please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Asbestos Supervisor