Skip to content
- Integrated Disinfection Approach – Increased Efficiency, Better Results, Cost-Effective
- A well-defined site-specific action plan: One-time & rotational disinfecting programs
- Using the right equipment, products and methods for the appropriate space(s)
- Client driven & time sensitive
- Ability to clean hard and soft surfaces including but not limited to: main lobby/entry area, common pathways, work stations, large open areas, bathrooms, etc.
- High touchpoint/traffic areas
- Indoor Air quality/HVAC disinfection – NADCA certified duct cleaning
- Hydroxyl Generators – Ultra-Violet sterilizer, air purifier – small and large areas
- Disinfecting Cold Foggers – Large volume & contact surfaces – schedule-driven
- HEPA filtered air scrubbers – Multiple sizes, accommodate small office to large warehouse
- Multiple EPA N-listed solutions in stock to disinfect
- Hand Wipes & Hand Sprayers – Touchpoints, horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Full PPE – Half faced & full-faced respirators, Tyvek suits – plan specific
- Professional & Experienced
- ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) trained
- NADCA certified duct cleaning
- Medically cleared to wear respirators
The cleaning and disinfecting procedures we have developed are backed by documents from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and product manufacturer specifications.
Relationships drive who we are, let us help keep your team safe.