Professional Asbestos Abatement
Owner/President Scott Knightly sits on the Asbestos Advisory Board for the state of NH and is a reputable expert in the industry.
What are “asbestos”?
Asbestos is a mineral fiber that has been used commonly in a variety of building construction materials for insulation and as a fire-retardant. However, EPA and CPSC have now banned several asbestos products. Asbestos can cause permanent lung damage and serious diseases such as mesothelioma.
Where asbestos could be found…
• floor tiles
• pipe and boiler insulation
• roofing and siding materials
• paint and wall surfacing materials
• fireproofing materials
• glazing/caulking compounds
Why should you remove asbestos?
Even though asbestos seemed to be the miracle mineral at the time, the phrase “yesterday’s solution is today’s problem” is highly accurate in this case. The inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause serious diseases such as asbestosis and mesothelioma.
What is the process for removing asbestos?
• Complete federally mandated NESHAP (National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants) survey
• Prepare an effective asbestos removal plan to best fit the project
• Management of asbestos abatement, demolition and related services
• Notifications from the field regarding each stage of your asbestos project
• Proper disposal of all asbestos materials
• Final report detailing and compiling abatement activities and documentation
Why choose EnviroVantage?
1. We can do a job of any magnitude.
Most projects involve many types of asbestos materials that require different containments, configurations and specialty tools from caulking cutters to mini skid steers with weighted razor scrapers. EnviroVantage is equipped to handle all aspects of any asbestos removal project.
2. We have the knowledge you want and need.
For 27 years, home owners have trusted EnviroVantage for safe and effective asbestos removal. There is no need for unnecessary hassles as EnviroVantage will handle the entire project from notifications to proper final disposal, including all pertinent documentation providing you a worry free, successful asbestos abatement project. You will also be glad to know that we use technology to your advantage. You will often see an EnviroVantage employee with a tablet in the field giving an update on the spot!
Your family deserves a healthy home. Contact EnviroVantage for your next asbestos abatement project today. You’ll be glad you did.