Why Choose EnviroVantage?
Building solid, trustworthy relationships is very important to us. We are proud to have secured many long term relationships with our clients including well known general contractors, facility managers, business owners, industrial hygenists and more in NH and all over New England. We feel that it is important to work together to achieve maximum success.
Below are some of the many reasons why our clients are
confident in continuously choosing EnviroVantage:
• EnviroVantage was awarded 2009 Business of the Year for Construction in the State of New Hampshire fromBusiness NHMagazine!
• EnviroVantage won 2009 Business of the Year from the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce!
• EnviroVantage is an award winning, full service abatement/demolition contractor delivering innovative
strategies, exceptional performance
and superior customer service.
• EnviroVantage secures the proper licensing, bonding and insurance to complete all types of projects in New England and beyond.
• EnviroVantage provides Emergency Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because we’re always here when youneed us.
• EnviroVantage is a pioneer in the abatement industry.
• We can educate you on Title X, the Residential Lead-Based
Paint Hazard Reduction Act, as well as the RRP regulations for
lead paint removal.
• EnviroVantage is your one stop resource for environmental contracting which can save you the time, money and hassle of hiring more than one contractor, and also create continuity with one point of contact and accountability.
• EnviroVantage staffs experts on lead, asbestos, mold and more to handle all of your environmental clean-up needs.
• Scott Knightly, CEO, was past Chairman of Associated Builders & Contractors NH/VT.
• Scott Knightly is on the Board of Directors for the National Demolition Association.
• EnviroVantage has nearly three decades of experience giving us the knowledge and expertise to successfully complete yourproject from start to finish.
• EnviroVantage is spotlighted as an industry leader.
• EnviroVantage has won numerous awards for safety and completing challenging projects successfully.
• EnviroVantage serves both commercial and residential sectors.
• EnviroVantage has an outstanding commitment to safety, dependability, honesty and integrity that clients can count on.
• EnviroVantage has a full time safety officer visiting job
sites daily to make sure that all employees are complying
with the strict safety laws and regulations and ensuring
that no one gets hurt, and no safety violations occur.
• EnviroVantage employees are cross-trained for multiple contaminants, fall protection, lift/lull equipment and confined space training and complete all required refresher courses annually.
• EnviroVantage has over 30 crews working on projects daily.
• EnviroVantage has 5 full-time estimators.
• EnviroVantage utilizes cutting edge technology to reduce
time, save money and provide you with the fast and efficient
service you deserve.
• With the use of our tablet computers, we can provide you with a quote quickly, and you can find out about the status of your project at any time.
• EnviroVantage offers high quality work at competitive prices.
• A real and friendly person always answers the phone
ready to assist you.
• EnviroVantage tailors every service to meet your
• EnviroVantage has received an impressive amount of spectacular testimonials from happy, satisfied clients.
• EnviroVantage holds memberships and is actively involved with many prestigious industry organizations.
• EnviroVantage proudly supports the people, organizations and businesses in the community.
• EnviroVantage is doing more to recycle raw materials.
• EnviroVantage’s reputable professionals hold prominent
positions and play key roles throughout the industry.
• EnviroVantage’s extensive, up-to-date abatement, demolition and historic restoration capabilities position us to take on any project of any magnitude now, and well in to the future.
EnviroVantage will lead the way into the future, taking
on the massive challenge to work on all “sick” buildings
and get them into good physical shape to be in compliance
with the building standards of today. Our crews have been working hard for over 30 years to clean up the state of New Hampshire and beyond, and will continue to do so in order to help our world become a cleaner, safer place for families, businesses and visitors for many years to come.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR GOAL!