Most projects involve different types of asbestos materials that require varying containments, configurations, scaffolding setups, air flow control, and specialty tools. EnviroVantage has properly trained and licensed personnel and is equipped to handle all aspects of any asbestos removal project.
From asbestos mastic in schools and pipe insulation to hospital roofing materials and multi-story industrial boilers, we can safely remove and dispose of this hazardous material the first time.
We’ve addressed a variety of asbestos-containing materials including:
- Miles of buried transite pipe
- Multiple-stories of transite siding and boilers with ACM insulation
- Hundreds of thousands of square feet of floor tile and mastic
- Numerous ACM rooming materials
- Window caulkings and glazings
- Electrical conduit and mechanical insulation